Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Box
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Mouse Track Box
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Box
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Mouse Track Box
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Mouse Track Box
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Box
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Box
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Box
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Mouse Track Box
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.