Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Book
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Mouse Track Book
If you are not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Book
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Mouse Track Book
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Mouse Track Book
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you may want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Book
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Book
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Book
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Mouse Track Book
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.