Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Best Ways To Work
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Mouse Track Best Ways To Work
If you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Best Ways To Work
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Mouse Track Best Ways To Work
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Mouse Track Best Ways To Work
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Best Ways To Work
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Best Ways To Work
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Best Ways To Work
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Mouse Track Best Ways To Work
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.