Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Mouse Track
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Mouse Track
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Mouse Track
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Mouse Track
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Mouse Track
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.