Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Back
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Mouse Track Back
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Back
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Mouse Track Back
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Mouse Track Back
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you may want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Back
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Back
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Back
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Mouse Track Back
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.