Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track And Play
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Mouse Track And Play
When you are not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track And Play
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Mouse Track And Play
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know if your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Mouse Track And Play
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track And Play
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track And Play
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Mouse Track And Play
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Mouse Track And Play
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.