Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track 7 2
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Mouse Track 7 2
When you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track 7 2
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Mouse Track 7 2
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Mouse Track 7 2
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track 7 2
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track 7 2
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Mouse Track 7 2
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Mouse Track 7 2
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.