Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Heat Click Element Tracking
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Heat Click Element Tracking
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Heat Click Element Tracking
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Heat Click Element Tracking
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Heat Click Element Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Heat Click Element Tracking
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Heat Click Element Tracking
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Heat Click Element Tracking
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Heat Click Element Tracking
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.