Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Zip
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Zip
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Zip
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Zip
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Zip
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Zip
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Zip
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Zip
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Zip
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.