Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Yard
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Yard
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Yard
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Yard
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Yard
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Yard
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Yard
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Yard
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Yard
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.