Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Would Go
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Would Go
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Would Go
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Would Go
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Would Go
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Would Go
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Would Go
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Would Go
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Would Go
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.