Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Without Registration
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Without Registration
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Without Registration
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Without Registration
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Without Registration
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Without Registration
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Without Registration
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Without Registration
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Without Registration
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.