Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Without
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Without
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Without
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Without
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Without
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Without
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Without
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Without
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Without
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.