Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking With Number
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking With Number
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking With Number
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking With Number
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking With Number
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking With Number
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking With Number
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking With Number
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking With Number
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.