Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Why Working
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Why Working
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Why Working
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Why Working
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Why Working
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Why Working
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Why Working
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Why Working
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Why Working
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.