Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Why Not Working
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Why Not Working
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Why Not Working
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Why Not Working
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would want to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Why Not Working
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Why Not Working
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Why Not Working
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Why Not Working
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Why Not Working
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.