Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Whose Number
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Whose Number
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Whose Number
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Whose Number
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Whose Number
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Whose Number
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Whose Number
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Whose Number
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Whose Number
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.