Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Who Looks
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Who Looks
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Who Looks
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Who Looks
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Who Looks
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Who Looks
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Who Looks
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Who Looks
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Who Looks
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.