Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Which Type
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Which Type
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Which Type
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Which Type
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Which Type
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Which Type
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Which Type
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Which Type
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Which Type
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.