Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Where To Use
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Where To Use
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Where To Use
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Where To Use
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know if your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Where To Use
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Where To Use
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Where To Use
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Where To Use
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Where To Use
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.