Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking What I Want
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking What I Want
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking What I Want
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking What I Want
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking What I Want
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking What I Want
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking What I Want
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking What I Want
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking What I Want
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.