Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking What I Need
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking What I Need
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking What I Need
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking What I Need
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking What I Need
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking What I Need
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking What I Need
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking What I Need
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking What I Need
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.