Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking What I Look
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking What I Look
If you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking What I Look
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking What I Look
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking What I Look
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking What I Look
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking What I Look
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking What I Look
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking What I Look
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.