Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Website
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Website
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Website
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Website
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Website
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Website
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Website
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Website
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Website
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.