Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Was A Day
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Was A Day
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Was A Day
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Was A Day
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Was A Day
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Was A Day
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Was A Day
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Was A Day
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Was A Day
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.