Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Vs
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Vs
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Vs
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Vs
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Vs
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Vs
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Vs
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Vs
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Vs
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.