Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Videos
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Videos
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Videos
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Videos
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Videos
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Videos
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Videos
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Videos
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Videos
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.