Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Versus Google
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Versus Google
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Versus Google
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Versus Google
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Versus Google
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Versus Google
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Versus Google
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Versus Google
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Versus Google
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.