Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Versus Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Versus Free
If you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Versus Free
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Versus Free
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Versus Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Versus Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Versus Free
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Versus Free
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Versus Free
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.