Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Used Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Used Free
If you are not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Used Free
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Used Free
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Used Free
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Used Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Used Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Used Free
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Used Free
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.