Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Us
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Us
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Us
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Us
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Us
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Us
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Us
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Us
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Us
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.