Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Update
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Update
When you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Update
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Update
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Update
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Update
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Update
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Update
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Update
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.