Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Tool
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Tool
If you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Tool
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Tool
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Tool
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Tool
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Tool
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Tool
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Tool
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.