Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Step By Step Video
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Step By Step Video
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Step By Step Video
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Step By Step Video
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Step By Step Video
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole journey of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Step By Step Video
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Step By Step Video
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Step By Step Video
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Step By Step Video
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.