Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Step By Step 2
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Step By Step 2
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Step By Step 2
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Step By Step 2
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Step By Step 2
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Step By Step 2
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Step By Step 2
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Step By Step 2
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Step By Step 2
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.