Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Solution Free
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Solution Free
If you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Solution Free
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Solution Free
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Solution Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Solution Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Solution Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Solution Free
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Solution Free
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.