Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Software Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Software Free
If you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Software Free
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Software Free
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know if your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Software Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Software Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Software Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Software Free
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Software Free
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.