Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Should T
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Should T
When you are not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Should T
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Should T
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Should T
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Should T
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Should T
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Should T
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Should T
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.