Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Review
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Review
If you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Review
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Review
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know if your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Review
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Review
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Review
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Review
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Review
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.