Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Review App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Review App
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Review App
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Review App
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d want to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Review App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Review App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Review App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Review App
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Review App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.