Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Report
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Report
When you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Report
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Report
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Report
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Report
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Report
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Report
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Report
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.