Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Quotes
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Quotes
When you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Quotes
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Quotes
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Quotes
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Quotes
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Quotes
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Quotes
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Quotes
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.