Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Questions
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Questions
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Questions
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Questions
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know if your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Questions
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Questions
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Questions
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Questions
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Questions
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.