Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Pro
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Pro
When you are not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Pro
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Pro
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Pro
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Pro
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Pro
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Pro
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Pro
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.