Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Page
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Page
If you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Page
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Page
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Page
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Page
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Page
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Page
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Page
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.