Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Order
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Order
If you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Order
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking Order
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Order
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Order
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Order
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Order
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Order
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.