Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Options
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking Options
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Options
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracking Options
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking Options
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Options
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Options
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Options
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Options
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.