Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Offer Codes
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Offer Codes
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Offer Codes
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Offer Codes
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Offer Codes
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Offer Codes
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Offer Codes
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Offer Codes
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Offer Codes
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.