Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Offer Code
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Offer Code
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Offer Code
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking Offer Code
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Offer Code
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Offer Code
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Offer Code
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Offer Code
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking Offer Code
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.