Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking Number
If you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking Number
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking Number
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking Number
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking Number
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking Number
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking Number
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.